Thursday, April 12, 2012

Outlaw?

Oh, ya'll ain't outlaw. Haha you think THAT makes you outlaw? BAWHAWHAW Let me tell you about bein' outlaw. I don't like your country music I like my country music. I don't really give a damn about any dreams of being in the Opry some day. I miss livin in the woods with bears in the yard. I like moonshine. I don't like pop country much usually. I like Waylon Jennings. I don't like rules. I smoke cigarettes because I like it even though it ain't good for me. I smoke mary-ju-wanna because it's GOOD for me AND I LIKE IT. I like neon signs, whiskey, and beer. I like weed, I mean some nice, American homegrown, not that dirty seeded-up brick stuff that smells like mold from Mexico. I like guitars, and fiddles, and steel guitar, and banjos. I do NOT like tofu. I am a sworn meat-eater and my favorite meat is BAMBI - that's right I like venison over an open fire. I don't know who annoys me more holier-than-thou vegetarians or people who think hunting is bad, but buy the factory-farmed meat at the grocery store, and somehow think THAT is ok.  I like fishing.  I like the smell of that fresh country air, and I even like the smell of manure in the morning. I like the sun reflecting off a clear mountain stream. I grew up immersed in music, both country and rock. I like rock music, and I mean I like HARD rock, and even screaming metal, but the older I get the more I prefer country. I don't care much for Toby Keith. I like Johnny Cash, and Willie Nelson. Would love to smoke a big, fat one with Willie. I don't like Taylor Swift. I like Reba & I like Patsy Cline. I like moonshine did I mention moonshine? Yeah, and I like pretty women. I don't like my ex-wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment